Peevishly Perfect.




entries. profile. comment. archives. contact. other.
Click to Follow Blog.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 @ 11:01 PM

There's been a lot on my mind, but I'm just not able to put it all into words..
To say the least, I have been thinking lately.. About strength.
Strength and character.

To distinguish a being from good or bad is strongly determined by their character.
What good is success without respect?
To have a tarnished reputation is truly not worthy of any self-satisfaction or praise.

Strength is only gained through intelligence. Intelligence, only from those with strength.
I believe there are people out there worthy of this praise. Wise and kindhearted, whose intentions are none other than true, who think of loved ones before themselves, who are worthy of the strongest trust.. Someone with limitless power from the mind and soul, extraordinary beauty, flawless movements..

I am but human. I have those that I respect and admire, those that I love, those that I share enmity with, those that I am untrue with, and few that I would die for. If I can even get a step closer to becoming a better person, I'll take it no matter the hardships. I'm learning to forgive myself, and the sooner I understand my past wrongs, the sooner I can move forward.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Summer, where are you? Please come.


-S.