Peevishly Perfect.




entries. profile. comment. archives. contact. other.
Click to Follow Blog.

Monday, April 5, 2010 @ 9:57 PM

I think I'm finally getting into the groove of things. I'm realizing what should be a priority, and that my old ways were a bit abnormal. Not only am I speaking of my sleeping habits, but also of my laziness and procrastination. I'm eager to see if my new revelation will pay off. Better now than never. Next year will probably be one of the hardest years of my life, so I'd like to end this year with a bang and be prepared. The image of summer is so appealing, sometimes clouding my thoughts. Also, I've discovered my old love of reading. Nicholas Sparks has become my new favorite author. His novels take me to a place where nothing else in the world matters. I feel as if I feel everything the characters are feeling. It's a great feeling, and sometimes I wish I could just read all day. Just a couple more months and I'll be able to relax. Just a couple more months.

-A.