Peevishly Perfect.




entries. profile. comment. archives. contact. other.
Click to Follow Blog.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 @ 8:44 PM

Sleep has been unavoidable these past few days.
I never thought I'd be saying this, but I haven't been deprived the past week.
It's not like I haven't tried staying up late and planning all-nighters.
Yet somehow, I always end up in the same spot - opening my eyes to realize that daylight has struck again, and the hours have passed.

I haven't been able to make it past 1am all week. Always dozing off before that, or head ends up on the textbook again.

Maybe my body has finally caught up with what's right. The internal clock has shifted again, this time, matching with daylight and darkness. I don't know. Not used to it, but maybe I should adjust to it rather than revert to my old ways.

School's been hectic from the return of Spring Break. I'm almost done with all the make-up work and tests, so it should all be over with soon. It's probably too early to start looking forward towards Summer Break. Not yet, it's better to live in a present state-of-mind.

-S.