Peevishly Perfect.




entries. profile. comment. archives. contact. other.
Click to Follow Blog.

Home.
Thursday, March 18, 2010 @ 1:24 AM

Ahh, Spring Break.
Now that I'm back from DisneyWorld, I can't seem to forget about how much work I have yet to get done. Can't seem to actually relax and enjoy whatever's left of the ''break'' I have. Things have been piling up in my mind, after locking the thoughts up for a good 6 days. It was worth it though.

Been feeling overwhelmed by the subconscious stress creeping on me, yet I don't seem to be affected by it enough to actually do something about it. I really need to start on things that should be done. Don't think I can genuinely be happy with weight on my shoulders.

Oh, and I'm trying to change my sleeping habits. Sleep is good for you. Alright.

Time to visit my neglected lover. G'night.

-S.